Brighton – a great break from bustling London
I am so excited for the trip. Let’s have a blast………………hoooooh!!!
Actually the trip to Brighton was organized by my school – University of Westminster, not me myself : D
It took around 2.5 hours to get there from London.
In front of the famous Pier
“Brighton is a seaside resort on the south coast of England which is part of the city of Brighton and Hove, East Sussex, 47 miles (75 km) south of London. It is ranked the 42nd most populous district in England, with around 288,200 residents” =))))) I copied it from Wikipedia 😀 just for those who want to know.
You can search on the Internet “What to do in Brighton”, and there are hundreds of results for you. However, I did not find them useful :)) hahaha They show you famous places to visit, and that’s it.
From my experience, I would like to suggest:
- Take pictures – oh my god, Brighton is beautiful. Hence, take as many pictures as you can!
2. Walk along the beach to enjoy
3. Go cycling – Is there anything better than cycling and the beach just besides you?
4. Spoil yourself at Brighton Palace Pier. It is kind of amusement park with a wide range of games for you
5. Visit the Royal Pavillion and some other touristic sights (some places you need to buy tickets)
6. Just go around :))))
Although a lot of people say Brighton is a daily destination, I do think that staying at least one night in this city to enjoy night time is also a cool idea. I will defenitely come back in the near future ^^
If you have any ideas/crazy things to do in Brighton, please tell me. I really appreciate that 😀 <3